Language clubs provide an opportunity for English, Tamil & Hindi language learners to practice in a relaxed and friendly setting. They can make an excellent contribution to student life. Language clubs give students a chance to practice all languages in a relaxed, informal environment, and to meet new people. Our Language Club is moderated by the respective teachers, who encourage the participants to bring in their own content.
- Ask participants questions about their lives.
- Divide participants into small groups to discuss questions or to do activities.
- Give participants opportunities to express themselves creatively in respective language, for example, through drama, poetry and storytelling.
- Alternatively, give them opportunities to explore visual communication, for example art or dance, with a post-performance discussion in all language.
- A good Language club plays a important social role.
- An Language club can be a chance to meet new people and make new friends (both moderators and participants).